Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
- Salary: €50,000 - €75,000
- Location: Louth
- Job Number: BBBH7273
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years
Our client is a leading online company, firmly placed within the top drawer of online brands within Ireland and internationally, and have established themselves as a household name.
Right now, they are seeking an experienced a Network Engineer primarily to manage and develop their Infrastructure in a positive strategic growth context.
In this role you will work in an infrastructure team and closely to developers, business analyst…, You will have the key responsibility of the entire Network and Security Infrastructure. You analyse, design, install, in charge of managing the troubleshooting and ongoing support of the WAN and IP/MPLS Network as well as the corporate LAN networking infrastructure and security.
- As an essential member of the Infrastructure Team, you will be responsible for the build and run of the Network and Security Infrastructure across a variety of hardware platforms and vendors including Cisco, F5, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, WAN acceleration.
- Managing all projects related to your area until implementation: configuration, installation, and the evaluation of the performance...
- Interact your peers and non-technical audiences and partners utilizing your good written and oral communication skills to provide a best support and advisory experience
- Interact to solve escalated problems from the simple, to the more complex.
- Identify and implement automation opportunities as well as areas that can be improved to optimize the operation, such as monitoring adjustments and administration (routers, switches, Proxys, Firewall…)
- At leat 3 years' Experience as a network engineer in an implementation and operational support role.
- Solid understanding of Cisco internetworks, routing and switching and related protocols, LAN/WAN. Security, firewalls, load balancers and wireless strongly desired.
- Very good experience of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP(MPLS)) and Tunnelling protocols (IPSEC, GRE, and L2VPN/L3VPN)
- Having a good knowledge in Firewalling among Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco
- And in load balancing technologies such as F5
- Excellent analysis, problem solving and Judgment or decision-making
- A Cisco Certification will be appreciated (CCNP,CCIE written…)
- You are self-motivated and have a keen interest in technology
- Want to progress a career within a strong IT infrastructure, working many different verticals
- Comfortable working at a fast-paced technical team environment dealing with critical incidents
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.