Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Salary: €25,000 - €30,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7257
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 1 - 2
A rapidly growing technology provider is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to promote their brand nationwide.
- Planning & executing online content across the websites & social channels
- Creating content for website, marketing material, flyers, posters, stands etc, media ads and online ads
- Managing the PPC campaigns across AdWords & Social channels
- Increasing the brands reach across the social platforms
- Managing the ad spend budget and ensuring an ROI
- Working on delivering a digital marketing strategy to increase acquisition, improve retention, raise brand awareness and optimising the customer experience
- Ensuring key brand & search terms are optimised through SEO
- Developing & scheduling content across the social channels, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other social channels
- Driving the latest trend & ideas in social media & digital marketing to improve digital marketing practices
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing, creating campaigns that serve wider business objectives in a fast paced environment
- Degree or qualification in Marketing
- Strong knowledge base of digital marketing
- Strong digital acquisition skills
- Excellent relationship building skills for working with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues
- Knowledge of Google AdWords & Paid social advertising
- Graphic design skills, Photoshop, leaflet and poster design, social media image creation
- Attention to detail
- Strategic mind set
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.