Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Product Owner - Web Platform
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Job Number: BBBH7249
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Product Owner - Web Platform
We are currently working with an Irish based e-commerce portal with a vast International reach.They are currently looking for a Product Owner to be based in Portugal and who previously has strong experience in Homepage ownership to join their ever-growing international team. They are seeking an individual with a passion for online platforms and who shares their entrepreneurial mindset.
- Understand the company's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are competitive to the market.
- Lead product for the Web Platform, including feature development, roadmap, and backlog of feature requests.
- Work closely with other product managers and technical leads across the organization to align strategies, roadmaps, priorities, dependencies and releases.
- Establish a shared vision and set KPI's and objectives for the Product area.
- Analytical and data knowledgeable.
- Aggregate and analyse feedback, having a deep understanding of client needs and demands, to support future product initiatives, and solve ongoing issues.
- Be knowledgeable in all product aspects, including competitive analysis, market insights, roadmap development, A/B Testing, product marketing pre and post launch.
- Being part of defining, shaping and delivering an exceptional homepage experience.
- Prioritize impact of potential features through ROI analyses.
- Work with the marketing & global market teams to define and shape the go to market strategy for the product and any new features.
- At least 3+ years experience as a product owner.
- Data driven and commercial awareness.
- Empathy for users, experience in talking to stakeholders, and partners.
- A/B Testing experience.
- Passionate about product development, constantly striving for new and innovate ways to improve the products features.
- You will be self-motivated and results driven, taking full ownership of your products.
- You will have experience working within Agile & Scrum development environments.
- Hands on mindset, willing to work on a fast pace environment.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.