Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7190
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
Our client offers a unique and highly enjoyable online shopping experience, one that has earned it over five million customers across the globe.
They now require an experienced UX/UI Designer.
You will work across the full UX design spectrum - from user research and testing to wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes. You will create world class visual design solutions and define UI components and styleguides.
You will design and conduct user research, run user testing and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to gather customer feedback and business needs and translate them into design solutions.
You will work on ecommerce user journeys across web and mobile devices and you will address user needs across a number of European markets.
You will define information architecture, create interactive prototypes and design interfaces for web and mobile. You will clearly communicate the design requirements to developers.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment.
Skills and experience required
* Min 5 years of experience as a UX designer working on large scale ecommerce products
* Experience designing for mobile apps and responsive websites essential
* Experience making design decisions based on data and research
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ecommerce or travel experience preferred
* Strong Portfolio is an absolute must for this role
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.