Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
Content Marketing Manager
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7176
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
My client is a leader in a particular online service and due to very high demand and ongoing investment, they are currently enjoying a massive growth phase.
As such, the company is now hiring a talented Content Marketing Manager to lead their inbound marketing & lead generation strategies, via their online and social media content, to expand the company's digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Developing short & long term marketing strategy goals
- Achieving business targets through content marketing initiatives
- Producing high quality content working closely with the design & writing teams
- Creating the editorial calendar, ensuring team members meet assigned projects deadlines
- Delivering engaging content regularly, and setting the example for the team
- Improving, editing and proof reading all content
- Optimizing the content for SEO using Google Analytics
- Continuously analysing and ensuring that web traffic metrics are improved
- Increasing the web presence through sharing content across our various channels
- Creating ideas that will drive customer engagement based on their feedback
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field
- Experience as a Marketing Content Manager
- Excellent Office, WordPress & CMS skills
- Knowledge of web publishing requirements
- Strong editorial perspective on content
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expert on Social Media platforms
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written
If the role is a good fit for you, please do apply!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.