Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
Financial / Management Accountant
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin North
- Job Number: BBBH7140
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years
I am currently representing a well-known Irish brand who works extensively with a major sector.
This is a company that is in a rapid growth phase. Therefore, they are seeking for a Financial Accountant that will become a core part of the Finance team supporting and driving that growth.
The successful candidate e will prioritise their own and their team's workload and tasks to ensure all deadlines are achieved. You will maintain and further develop a Finance Business Partner approach and structure within the wider organisation, supporting all Business Channels.
Location: North Dublin
Salary: up to 50k
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA)
- Experience of working within a fast-paced industry (2-4 years)
- Supervision and people development skills
- Ability to work with volume data.
- Deadline orientated.
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Straight talking yet professional in their communication style.
- Flexibility with regard to working hours.
- Monthly/ Quarterly reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts, including relevant schedules
- Be a core part of the team to produce monthly management accounts that are both accurate and timely
- Ensure all weekly KPI reports and management information reporting is complete, accurate, timely and informative.
- Supervision of Finance Team members.
- Drive the cost optimisation agenda across the overall organisation.
- Support all Departments with financial and management information.
- Support the production of the annual budget.
- Ensure continued compliance with internal and external policies and procedures.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.