Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
Online Acquisition Manager
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7112
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
This is an excellent chance for an Online Acquisition Manager to join a well-established, forward thinking ecommerce company at a very interesting stage of unprecedented growth where they have proven the potential to rapidly scale the business.
The company is commercially very strong, technologically aware and takes a data driven approach to marketing which drives a significant volume of new business and contributes significantly to the profitability of the business.
The opening is with an extremely talented internal team, and will report directly to the CEO, gaining excellent experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to a join an exciting company where they can really make a difference.
The successful applicant will be given the room to follow through on ideas and the satisfaction of being a significant member of the team.
The role is based in the centre of Dublin 2 and pays a salary of between €45 and 55k depending on experience.
- The Online Acquisition Manager is responsible for the acquisition of new customers in line with business goals and objectives.
- The Online Acquisition Manager manages sizable marketing budgets for the company with online campaigns running primarily in Ireland, USA, UK, Australia and Canada and new geographies in line with the company's growth ambition.
- The online acquisition activities have expanded rapidly over the last 2 years and are split across core areas which include Planning, Forecasting & Commercials, PPC, Partnerships, SEO/Organic and Display & Social.
- Lead, grow and develop the Online Marketing capability within the company and be responsible for developing the Customer Acquisition plan and strategy in line with business goals and objectives
- Play a key role in the Marketing & Website Leadership team
- Lead Planning, Forecasting & Commercials, PPC, Partnerships, SEO/Organic, Social and Display acknowledging the increasing complexity of consumer behaviour and the impact that has on each individual channels and evolving therefore the overall methodology for online marketing and acquisition
- Introduce deeper analysis around customer lifetime value, drive stronger commercial partnerships, improve procedures in reporting and sharpen our efforts in automation, social media and mobile.
- The role is a hands on role and involves day to day execution & campaign management of all paid traffic in order to get our target ROAS.
- The successful candidate must have a deep knowledge and proven experience of working and managing large online budgets with ROAS targets for Google & Facebook.
This role calls for an individual who can lead from the front, who will have strong knowledge and awareness of online marketing and customer acquisition disciplines and will possess a sharp mind, strong commercial beliefs, deep analytical abilities and a collaborative management style to deliver against expectations in this challenge.
- Deep analytical abilities are required for this role
- Data driven and analytical - will create and manage through an environment of performance indicators and analysis
- Results focused with a high degree of commercial awareness to be able to drive the best outcome for the business
- High degree of Personal excellence, an ability to remain calm under pressure, step outside of comfort zone and assume high standards of integrity
- Problem solving ability, structured thinking and the ability to understand complex issues
- A passion for online marketing
- Communication & relationship management
- Collaborative & a team player
- Strong knowledge of online marketing in an organization that is scaling would be advantageous
- Expert Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics skills required
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Strong academic record with a relevant business, marketing or related degree desirable
- Strong record of continuous professional improvement essential
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.