Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
Swedish Content Executive
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7082
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: None
A rapidly growing performance marketing company are currently looking for a Swedish Content Marketing Executive to localise content for the Swedish market, and help develop the content & SEO strategy, within one of the most competitive markets, from their Dublin City Centre office.
- Keeping the web portals updated
- Translating English site content for the Swedish market
- HTML editing within the bespoke content management system
- Creating original content for publishing on the Swedish market
- Creating Swedish copy for the sites and for external marketing purposes
- Managing the Social Media marketing across the Swedish Market
- Helping create the content strategy for Sweden
- Conducting SEO keyword research on the Swedish market
- Conducting various product reviews
- Assisting in email marketing
- Conduct product reviews
- Fluent, both written and verbal, in Swedish and English
- Degree holder
- Attention to detail
- Basic image editing skills
- iGaming knowledge a distinct advantage
- Digital media or digital marketing knowledge
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.