Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7012
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
An expanding, & leading business within the tourism industry are currently looking for a BI Analyst to join the Strategy Team at their office in the heart of Dublin city.
- Developing and optimising analytical models and reporting across various teams in the business
- Defining and accurately gathering relevant KPI's to the business requirements
- Understanding the driving forces and the definitions of the businesses KPI's
- Creating long and short term forecasting templates for demand, direct costs, acquisition costs etc.
- Analysing performance figures across revenues, direct costs, and acquisition costs
- Optimization of acquisition costs, reporting processes across various aspects of the business
- Working day to day with various stakeholders, both internal and external
- 2+ years' experience in a BI or Data Analyst role
- Degree holder
- Excellent skill in using Excel as a business tool
- Fantastic technical communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adept problem solving abilities
- Ability to think strategically, and a keen eye for detail
- Organised approach to getting things done
- Ability to work and think autonomously
If you're interested by the role apply today!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.