Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
Technical SEO Specialist
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7025
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
A digital performance marketing company who consistently deliver high performing campaigns through its very own technologies -via their publishing and data integration systems are looking for a Technical SEO Specialist to improve ROI by working with a variety of teams. This role will be based in their office in Dublin City Center.
- Ensuring SEO is considered across the all of the product teams decisions
- Planning alongside the Product, Development and UX teams
- Providing recommendation to optimise the websites architecture, linking, content and factors increase ranking for specific keywords
- Ensuring new code follows SEO best practices, by working closely with the development team
- Optimising on-page SEO
- Conducting research on keywords, competitors and the market
- Developing strategies with the content team
- Performing SEO quality assurance and audit on launches of new product features
- Tracking and reporting on SEO progress to management
- Optimizing land pages and copy to improve search ranking
- Continuously researching and implementing SEO recommendations
- Creating and executing the link building strategy
- Pushing SEO across content programming and content creation with the editorial & content teams
- Track record of Technical SEO experience
- Strong experience of completing competitor analysis and market entry research
- Experienced with tools such as; Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog
- Deep knowledge of search engine ranking factors & algorithms
- Experience in digital marketing and SEO
- Firm grasp on online customer acquisition, conversion and performance marketing
- Knowledge of the latest SEO/UX trends and best practices
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS & Java confinements
- Strong SEO Skills
- Google Analytics SEO
- Conversion Optimisation
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- A/B Testing
- Search engine keyword analysis
Apply today! Let me know how this role would be a right fit for you?
Jonny King : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.