Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
Software Team Lead
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6428
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 8 years
I'm currently representing a global provider of translation, development and testing solutions organisation, which is seeking a talented individual to work as a SOFTWARE TEAM LEAD. You will be a full stack developer, comfortable reviewing code and making architectural decisions. Unit testing and refactoring is the norm in your day to day development activities. Educating and mentoring less skilled team members should come naturally.
- Understand high level business requirements and produce technical specifications, designs, architecture input, and ultimately code
- Managing a team of 8 developers both onshore (4) and offshore (4).
- Mentoring and code reviews are the norm. You are doing Pull Requests on a daily basis.
- Develop accurate time-estimates for work assignments and oversee those provided by other developers on your team
- Development of production quality code and the design and development of unit tests.
- Participate in product requirement and design reviews
- Work independently with other Developers, Product Managers and an Architectural Lead
- Ensure highest level of technical quality, security, scalability, interoperability and stability in all products that are developed
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 1 - 2 years of experience developing using Angular
- Exposure and use of WebPack.
- Experience working with complex, high-transactional product integration or APIs in an AGILE environment is highly desirable
- Experienced in other Microsoft technologies such as WCF, MVC and Entity Framework
- Focused on delivering quality software by using unit testing, pull requests and code reviews. Experienced with Git
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to analyse business requirements, working closely with business analysts to drive out the details of requirements
- Ability to produce maintainable, scalable, developer tested solutions, to contribute to and adhere to development standards and good practice
- Expertise in problem solving and debugging complex systems
- Patient, flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Ability to lead a team effectively, hiring, managing and mentoring junior developers.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal hands-on management
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Bachelor's degree in math / computer science / engineering or science discipline is required.
SALARY: Up to 90k + Benefits.
**If you are interested to apply for this opportunity, please submit your updated CV to email@example.com
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.