Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH5487
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 years
My client are an Irish company with a unique retail offering that they have recently brought online. They are very successful in their niche and are quickly taking over the ecommerce space for their products. They have very exciting plans for the next couple of years and they are looking to hire a talented and enthusiastic Digital Designer to join their team.
Please note: This role would suit someone who lives in south Dublin or Wicklow and drives :)
The role covers a wide range of digital design work - web design, mobile app design, social media design plus some small print design projects (business cards, stickers, leaflets etc.)
You will work closely with the development team on web and mobile projects and this is an amazing opportunity to build something great while capitalizing on the already existing success of the offline service.
Following brand guidelines you will help create visual designs across devices and interface design for the web and mobile app.
Tons of creativity are required as there is big scope for increasing the current offering when it comes to application elements and reusable templates.
You will prepare assets and style guidelines for the developers, so it is important you have done that in the past. You will then work closely with the development team to ensure the designs are implemented as closely as possible.
Skills and experience required:
* Degree or diploma in graphic/digital design
* Strong portfolio showcasing your creativity
* Experience designing modern websites
* At least 2 years' experience working in a professional design environment
* Great typographic, layout and image-making skills both for online and print
* Great communication skills, both verbal and written
* Self-motivated and proactive
* Some experience of working with printers, and the print process.
Amazing attention to detail required for final checks on the work delivered by developers and print proofs.
* Knowledge of Sketch and any wireframing/prototyping tools
* Knowledge of front-end web frameworks such as Bootstrap
* Knowledge of Social Media Channels and SEO
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / email@example.com / (01) 545 5592